PJ Messtechnik GmbH
PJM is an internationally renowned railway system specialist and has successfully implemented projects in 30 countries on 6 continents. As an accredited test facility according to ISO/IEC 17025, PJ Messtechnik GmbH carries out approval tests of rail vehicles worldwide. These include, for example, the Mountaineer in Canada, the regional train TILO, the S-Bahn in Berlin or the subways in Riad, Chicago and London and the new generation of ÖBB Nightjets.
Technologies and Competences
- Engineering: PJM has pioneered the application of topology optimisation for freight cars a tool originally used in space technology. PJM’s highest premise is to both achieve minimal weight and maximum safety. Furthermore, PJM is a worldwide leading expert for multi-body simulation and FE-calculation.
- PJM is accredited as ISO/IEC 17025 testing laboratory for railway vehicles.
- Due to this unique portfolio of products and services, PJM offers comprehensive solutions including planning, simulation, calculation, testing and data analysis.
- PJM develops and manufactures its high-tech measurement devices in Graz. Almost 100 % of the components are provided by European suppliers.
Standards & Certifications
- Accredited testing facility for railway vehicles according to ISO IEC 17025
- Accredited in the fields of vehicle dynamics, fatigue strength, brakes, acoustics and aerodynamics
Last Update: 21 Mar 2023